Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Try Is A Charm

Well, here goes...finally got this blog started with the help of Candace from Paper Crafts By Candace. She does an awesome job designing blogs if you are in need of one.  Thought I would try my first post by submitting my entry for the Jaded Blossom Crafters Challenge


I just love the Ghost Poop stamp that was part of the most recent release "Halloween Poop".  The ghost was cut from a Cricut cartridge  (Everyday Paper Dolls) and the saying was just clip art off the computer cut by hand.

I simply love all the Jaded Blossom stamps, wish I didn't because then I wouldn't be broke :) Thanks ladies for helping in that department...lol

8 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute! I love the face on the ghost as well. Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom this month!
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, never would have thought about getting mini marshmallows as ghost poop. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's Crafter's Choice Challenge this month.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Crafter's Choice Challenge this month!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the face on your ghost! Thanks for playing along with us in the challange!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on U'r new blog, very nice & a follower!!!very cute project...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog. I wish I had a ounce of talent that Candace has, anything she touches comes out fantastic. Love your ghost poop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is too cute carolyn!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete