ROSE WREATH #1
So excited, it's finally done! Everyday for the past few weeks, I have been doing something or the other to this newest project. Tweek here, tweek there. Finally added the last little tweek last night for the special lady that bought this wreath Sunday. I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the roses, tons and tons of cutting, rolling (thanks to my husband and daughter), spraying, spraying, gluing, gluing...I told my daughter it is kind of like putting a puzzle together. Have to place each rose so that the ribbon and wreath underneath it didn't show. I will be taking orders for this if you want one, let me know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this blog and I'll get back to you with info as soon as I can.
So here goes the project.....
This is the final project close up
Close up of butterfly #1
Close up of buttefly #2
Roses after rolling but before gluing
Roses after gluing
Spray glitter #1, then Spray clear Coating #2
I learned alot from doing this wreath, what to do first, what to do easier...it was fun and challenging at the same time. Thanks to a FB friend, Kate for the inspiration. I don't like the colors on mine as well as hers, but used what I could find. Desparately wanted to use fall colors, but double sided fall cardstock is not easy to find. Guess I should have ordered that paper I saw from Stampin Up...(oh wait, think I will :)
Have a blessed day and I hope you enjoy looking at this project. Please take a moment to comment and join as a follower if you haven't already.