Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Suckers

Halloween Suckers

Halloween is just around the corner and I didn't have but the one craft fair two weeks ago where I could take "Halloween Creations".  Luckily, I received a call this past Monday and am now being a vendor at a local Tractor show, here in Clarksville TN...so, if you are out and about in Clarksville on Saturday, Sept 29th from 9-4, come on by the 4-H Pavilion past Rossview and load up on Halloween goodies.  I have had to do them really quick, so they are basic but cute.  The paper is from DCWV and the stamp is from Jaded Blossom, die cut from My Creative Time for Me. I just cut the scallops out with my scallop punch and then stamped, colored the Jaded Blossom stamp, added a little "sparkle" with stickles (you can buy them at my store-see store link on the side of this page-category Embellishments)


Thanks for looking...have a blessed day...

3 comments:

  1. I love these, they are sooo cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! A lot of work too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete