Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Egg Vinyl

Easter Egg Vinyl

I have found a new addiction (Yep, I know...like I really needed one) I'm sure my family will be so thrilled that I have discovered yet another "crafting habit".  Vinyl...yep, have had the machines to do it, but was always to chicken to dive in.  So I started slow...personalized Easter Eggs, and it is so much fun.  I have sold a few but mainly made them for family and friends kids.
If you have ever been scared of trying this, dive right in.  I used my Cricut but you can use any cutting machine and expect to explore other options when I buy myself a Cameo  (Imagine that, I sell them in my store and didn't keep one for myself-how silly is that!!)  You can find mats, blades and other scrapping accessories at my website Creative Cutters Corner

Items used:  Cricut, Alphalicious Cartridge, Celebrate with flourish cartridge, and several size hole punches, oracal vinyl and eggs bought at a local store. 





I don't waste a single piece of the vinyl, I have bought several punches on sale and now punch every single scrap and store the dots for use later.

Happy Crafting!
Carolyn




No comments:

Post a Comment