Tuesday, March 5, 2013

St. Patricks Day Treats #1

St Patricks Day Treats #1

Hey, everyone...hope everyone is doing well.  I have had good intentions on posting more often, but so far I'm not doing such a good job.  I have made tons of stuff since Valentines Day but never have posted anything.  This item is alittle lacking on the bling, but since I made so many for a craft fair, I didn't bling it up as much as I would like.  This is just one of the items that I am making for St. Patricks Day, I hopefully will post more this week.  Of course, I used Jaded Blossom stamps, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, and 2 Quickutz-Lifestyle Crafts dies which you can find in my store on sale at Creative Cutters Corner 


Come see us this Saturday, March 9th from 9:00-3:00 at St. Francis Church in Dover, TN (between the McDonalds and BP). Lots of goodies will be available for your St. Patricks Day Holiday, and of course, for Easter Basket Stuffers for those little ones, and ones for Sunday School and church as well.

Happy Crafting....
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment