Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Treats 2

Easter Treats 2

Back again with another Easter Treat...Yes, I know...I do alot of these tube treats, but they are so cute and sell so well at the craft fairs.  If I do them for family or close friends children, I do add more "bling". But for mass quantities I keep it more simple.

List of supplies used on this one:  Paper and Cardstock by Paper Studios, Stamps and Tag Die by Jaded Blossom, Brach's Robins Eggs Jelly Beans, and Pastel Easter M&M's,  Quickutz Die (Chick), Zig Glue, Tacky Tape (On Sale Now) , Orange Momento Ink and 1x8 bags which can be purchased in my store Creative Cutters Corner and some Orange Glitter Tulle I purchased at Hobby Lobby.

A project first will be posted tomorrow. It's so cute (still on a learning curve but think it turned out ok) so check back tomorrow for that item.

Be blessed everyone
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment