Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Final St Patricks & Easter Treats

Final St Patricks & Easter Treats

I did my first spring craft fair this weekend and it wasn't too bad.  Would have made more profit if my husband hadn't bought me a "Miche" purse for my birthday this week.  Oh well, still made enough to make it worth my trip there.  I'm going to post a bunch of items on this blog post.  Alot of them don't have as much bling as I would like due to quanitity that I had to make but sold well as Easter Basket stuffers.  Also sold some handmade baby cards and my Magnolia cards which I colored with Copics. 

A variety of supplies were used in these projects, but of course, one of my favorite is the Jaded Blossom stamps for Easter.  I will mark those pics that used their stamps, they are just amazing!  Other items I carry in my online scrapbook supply store, please visit us at Creative Cutters Corner and join our Facebook page and blog too if you aren't a follower, we would sure like to have you.  Now on to the fun...



Jaded Blossom Stamps Used

Jaded Blossom Stamps Used

Jaded Blossom Stamps Used

Jaded Blossom Stamps Used

The saying was from a JB stamp but I typed it on the
computer to save time

Magnolia Tilda with Cake Stamp Used with Copic Markers

Hope you enjoyed looking at my projects.  Happy Crafting!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment